If you are considering a surgical procedure, choosing the right surgeon for you is one of the most important decisions you may make. It is important you are not just a number, on a conveyor belt, never seeing the same person twice. When you choose Simon Lee as your surgeon, you will have 1-2-1 consultations and treatment with him throughout.
Questions to ask when choosing a plastic or cosmetic surgeron
- What medical associations are you a member of?
- Were you trained specifically in the field of plastic surgery?
- How many years of plastic surgery training have you had?
- Do you have hospital privileges to perform this procedure? If so, at which hospitals?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- What will be expected of me to get the best results?
- Where and how will you perform my procedure?
- What surgical technique is recommended for me?
- How long of a recovery period can I expect, and what kind of help will I need during my recovery?
- What are the risks and complications associated with my procedure?
- How are complications handled?
- How can I expect to look over time?
- What are my options if I am dissatisfied with the cosmetic outcome of my surgery?
- Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for this procedure and what results are reasonable for me?